Do yourself a favor, take a deep breath...............
I often hear from so many women all the things they don't like about themselves or all the things that are going wrong in their lives. It really hits me in my core. Because I look at these women and see beauty. I see vibrant, beautiful, smart, amazing women. I want them to see the same thing about themselves. I want you to see the amazing person you are.
Take a deep breath........
Practice some of the following:
1) Stop the comparisons. Especially the social media comparisons. You were created by God and you are gift to all those who meet you.
2) Celebrate your wins. No matter how big or small they are. Celebrate! Let the light shine on you!
3) Surround yourself with people who uplift and encourage you.
4) Move your gorgeous body daily.
5) Fuel your body with nourishing foods.
6) Journal your feelings. Buy yourself a beautiful journal and let it all out on the pages in between the cover.
You my friend deserve to give yourself all the self love. Self love is a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support our physical, psychological and spiritual growth. Self love means taking care of your needs and settling for less than you deserve. Self love is different for each person because we all have many different ways of taking care of ourselves. Be kind, gentle, and compassionate to yourself. You are deserving!